Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Indian Girls Beautiful Pakistani Girls

Indian Girls Beautiful Pakistani Girls


Tanirika from Abu Dhabi

Posted: 14 Oct 2009 12:35 AM PDT


Indian Girl Tanirika from Abu Dhabi

Now we are posting profile of an Indian settled in Abu Dhabi. Lets introduce Tanirika in her style. Tanirika says hi to all members of eIndianGirls.com, I am from Abu Dhabi which is crowned as the Best Arab City and studying in Arabian city school. My name is Tanirika and my best wishes are with this blog. I am very simple and broad minded girl. I believe in truth and believe to make a successful relation one should be faithful, friendly, caring. I am doing job in Abu Dhabi.

I'm looking for a partner who will be my best friend and protects me and take care of me for the life time. I am looking for a soul mate that can understand me as a person, respects me as a woman, Loves me, Cares for love and be committed. I need a good and mature person who believes in love and value, trust and respect. If any one interested and would like to know me I will tell you later.

Related posts:

  1. Rito Verma from Banglore
  2. Word of mouth marketing babe Keerthi Jagdish
  3. Federal Girls High School Teacher Humma