Friday, June 4, 2010

Indian Girls Beautiful Pakistani Girls

Indian Girls Beautiful Pakistani Girls


Indian Student Pritika Celebrating Birthday

Posted: 04 Jun 2010 04:42 AM PDT


Indian engineering student Pritika from Jaipur is celebrating 23rd birthday at her home. Pritika shares that when I was growing up, we made birthdays special but they were not overdone. On the day of my birthday, my family would wake me up and wish me a happy birthday by singing to me. As they sang happy birthday to me, they would jump onto my bed to get me up and moving. I got a gift from my mother in the morning and I was able to select whatever I wanted to eat at every meal that day. Also, on my birthday, all my chores, including washing the dishes, were done by someone else. Pritika says birthdays, out of all celebrations, give some of the best memories throughout our lives.

Indian Student Pritika Celebrating Birthday

A birthday comes around just once in a year and is an event tied to the core of who we are. To make to it an event to remember, the essential food has to be included — the birthday cake. Birthday cakes add a splash of color and taste to the celebration and are a customary part of this event to people of many different cultures, ages, and walks of life. This gets you thinking who created the idea of the birthday cake, and where can we find the roots of this little tradition accepted around the world? Let us take a look at the fascinating birth of the birthday cake.

Pritika more writes that another common practice is lighting birthday candles, which are placed on top of the cake for various reasons, including the simple joy of blowing out the flames, the chance to make a wish, or a prayer to God, as an accessory, or simply to celebrate the years of life that a person has reached. Wish you very happy birthday Pritika from DesiGirlsClub.com team. If all you want to wish her at birthday send your wishes in comments bucket.

More Post

  • Amna Butt Represent Handsome Lahori Teenagers
  • Understand Language of Expressions
  • Indian Juliya on South Africa Vacations
  • Dress Designer in Lahore Hiba Manzoor
  • BIT student Sonam bharadwaj from Calcutta University